Sunday, June 8, 2008

fun with Ronin!

Hey everyone! Daddy here--finally!

First off, much love to Mommy for always updating Ronin's blog. Mommy's definitely the responsible one when it comes to taking pictures and remembering dates and such things.

Since Daddy hasn't been updating or blogging regularly, at least I'll try to add a little extra flavor to the pics I post. And with that said...

Here is a little series of photos I put together of Ronin (this is from late April). I think it's pretty self-explanatory. And, yes, his shirt says, "Trouble is my middle name."


Also, thanks to the keen observation powers of my friend Elan, I mocked up a potential Halloween costume for Ronin this year. This is from a pic that my godbrother Jerry took but that I did some slight tweaking on. Can you guess who he's supposed to be?


The only catch is that this will only work if Ronin stays just as round and just as bald in five months as he is currently. In case you haven't figured it out yet:



Halloween costume option #2, per Auntie Jessica's most excellent suggestion, is to go as Kuato from TOTAL RECALL (Daddy, of course, would play the outer shell--George--to Ronin's Kuato). That would be a pretty complicated costume, though, if done right.

1 comment:

joanh said...

i think charlie would be an awesome costume!! more people would get that than jess's idea.. you'd have a bunch of confused trick or treaters!